Proactive Accountants Help Your Earn and Keep More of Your Profits.
With the help of an expert, proactive accountant your investment in their fees will pay for itself many times over.
Being a rare breed these proactive accountants are hard to find. So how do you spot one?
It’s a combination of their approach to service, their knowledge, and attitude.
Proactive accountants look and behave differently. They’re so much more than simple number crunchers.
- Take the time to understand your business and personal situation
- Are friendly and service orientated
- Offer ideas, strategies and services aligned with your goals
- Do not charge you for phone calls, emails and quick meetings
- ‘Check in’ regularly to see how you’re going – at no charge
- Price your work in advance so you have no surprise bills
- Build enduring professional relationships with you
- Ask for your opinion on how they can serve you better
- Are focused on a quick turnaround time of your work
- Advise you well in advance of forthcoming tax bills so there are no surprises
- They speak in your language – no confusing jargon – and do not ‘beat around the bush’ when they tell you what you need to do
- Offer a range of business improvement, wealth creation and asset protection services
“How can I find an accountant like this”, I hear you ask? Allow me to show you…
To find out if You have a proactive accountant go to http://accountantsadelaidesa.com.au/ and claim your FREE copy of the 7 Biggest Mistakes Business Owners Make With Their Accountants and How to Convert Your Fees into an Investment.